New functionality for Military Symbol Editor in this release is described below.
- Military Symbol Editor supports the following:
- ArcGIS Pro Pro 2.1–2.2
- Input coordinate parameters handle longitude latitude order.
- Support has been added for Dark Theme in ArcGIS Pro.
The Military Symbol Editor June 2018 release fixes the following issues:
Features from the Favorites tab do not add the military information model.
Known limitations of Military Symbol Editor are listed below.
- After removing the military symbology schema from the table of contents, there is no way to interact with Military Symbol Editor again within that project.
- Symbol with the SIDC G*MPSE----**** X is titled Shelter in Military Symbol Editor (MIL-STD-2525B w/CHANGE 2), not as Earthwork, Small Trench or Fortification (2.X.3.3.1).
- Incorrect symbology for the Assault Position in the MIL-STD-2525B w/CHANGE 2 settings.
- Line of Contact not implemented.
- MIL-STD-2525B w/CHANGE 2 or MIL-STD-2525D does not have the echelon [B] for boundaries.
- MIL-STD-2525B w/CHANGE 2 does not have the echelon [B] for Strong Point.
- Polygon and line symbols defined as Anticipated with Military Symbol Editor do not become dashed.
- Labels that are set with a domain value cannot be cleared to an empty value once a value is set.