Debris Reporting can be deployed using the ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Tool, which will deploy the solution with all the required components into your ArcGIS organization.
Deploy Debris Reporting
To deploy Debris Reporting, complete the following steps:
- If necessary, download and install the ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Add-In.
- In ArcGIS Pro, from the Share tab, in the Deploy group, click the ArcGIS Solutions button.
- Double-click Sign in to ArcGIS Organization in the Tasks pane to open the step, then review and complete the instructions. Once you have completed the step, click the Finish button.
- Double-click Deploy an ArcGIS Solution in the Tasks pane, then expand the Emergency Management group to see a list of available solutions.
- Select Debris Reports, Debris Reports Dashboard, and Debris Reports Survey from the list, then click Deploy. Once the solution is deployed, click the Finish button.
- Verify the following solution components were created in your ArcGIS Organization:
Item Name Description Application Debris Reporting Dashboard An Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS application configuration used by emergency management personnel to visualize and summarize debris reports as they are collected in the field. Survey Debris Reports A Survey123 for ArcGIS form used to report debris.. Map Debris Reports A map used to report debris in the field with Collector for ArcGIS and monitor debris. Layer DebrisReports A hosted feature layer used to store debris reports from the general public or response personnel.
- Share the Debris Reports solution with your Debris Reporting group.
- Optionally, begin configuring the solution to meet the needs of your Organization.