Follow the workflow outlined below to get started with the Gas Utility Network Configuration.
- Review the system requirements and make sure you have all the necessary components to proceed with set up.
- Download and install the ArcGIS Solutions Deployment add-in and Utility Network Package Tools toolbox.
- Deploy the utility network project using the ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Tool.
- Optional - Configure an asset package for your organization by updating the spatial reference of the asset package and optionally loading your service territory.
- Create a gas utility network using the Utility Network Package Tools and ArcGIS Pro.
- Complete the required post process steps, which include registering as versioned and enabling network topology.
- Publish gas utility network services to ArcGIS Enterprise and share with your organization.
- Update subnetworks to provide your organization with information regarding gas pathways, unacceptable redundancies, and underutilized resources.
- Deploy solutions to support common gas distribution workflows, such as editing data and viewing assets.