Transportation 511 can be deployed using the ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Tool, which will deploy the solution with all the required components into your ArcGIS organization.
Deploy Transportation 511
To deploy Transportation 511, complete the following steps:
- If necessary, download and install the ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Add-In.
- In ArcGIS Pro, from the Share tab, in the Deploy group, click the ArcGIS Solutions button.
- Double-click Sign in to ArcGIS Organization in the Tasks pane to open the step, then review and complete the instructions. Once you have completed the step, click the Finish button.
- Double-click Deploy an ArcGIS Solution in the Tasks pane, then expand the State Government group to see a list of available solutions.
- Select Transportation 511 from the list, then click Deploy. Once the solution is deployed, click the Finish button.
- Verify the following solution components were created in your ArcGIS Organization:
Item Name Description Application Transportation 511 A configuration of Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS that enables you to utilize your data to provide your constituents with up-to-date information about traffic conditions in the state. Map Transportation 511 A map used to display information about traffic conditions. Feature Layer (hosted) Transportation511 A hosted feature layer used to store current information about traffic conditions in the state and update the corresponding feature collection. Feature Layer Transportation511 A feature collection used to store current information about traffic conditions in the state.
- Begin configuring the solution to meet the needs of your Organization.