The Environmental Screening solution enables interested parties to understand potential impacts to the natural environment based on proposed projects or development initiatives. The Solution also supports reporting capabilities in order to persist and reflect the results of the analysis.
Environmental Screening is a configuration of Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS that can be deployed by government agencies and NGOs and accessed by interested parties on any device.
Environmental Screening requires specific and software.
- ArcMap 10.4 - 10.6
- ArcGIS Online subscription
GIS service hosting
- ArcGIS Online subscription, or
- ArcGIS 10.4 for Server (Standard or Advanced), or
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5 - 10.6 (Standard or Advanced)
- Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS
What you get
When you download Environmental Screening, the download includes the following:
||A map document used to publish EnvironmentalScreening service.
||State Government geodatabase with sample data.
||Logo images that can be used in the configuration of the Environmental Screening app.
Below are the release dates and notes for Environmental Screening.
- Several enhancements and bug fixes have been incorporated into the Screening widget:
- A new option that allows the user to control which layers are analyzed and reported on using layer visibility
- When using the widget, if all fields are disabled, the layer will not be included in the printed report
- A bug was fixed to allow for multiple instances of the Screening widget to be configured in Web AppBuilder
- In addition to Miles / Acreas and Kilometers / Square Kilometers, you can now report analysis results in the following units: Meters / Square Meters, Feet / Square Feet, and Kilometers / Hectares
- When printing a report, the map extent can be set by the user; it is no long forced to the area of interest extent.
- When reviewing analysis results in the panel, clicking on a result set will not highlight the associated features on the map.
- When configuring the widget, fields will automatically be populated for each layer added.
- Improvements to column handling in the printed report.
- Several bug fixes related to Localization and Internationalization.
- Minor bug fixes addressed for the Screening widget.
- The Screening widget is incorporated into Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Developer Edition.
- Sample data updated.
- The Screening widget is incorporated in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.
- It is now possible to define the location to analyze with a point or line.
- Several enhancements to printing reports including the ability to choose a page size and orientation and ability to print a report even if no impacts are found. Additionally, it is now possible to configure a default report title and the color used for the table's column titles.
- When URLs are a part of analysis results, they are now clickable.
- It is now possible to choose which layers are selectable when defining the location to analyze.
- First release of Environmental Screening using Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition).