Clearing Operations is available for ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap as a map document and toolbox or for ArcGIS Pro as a project template file (.aptx).
To get started with the Clearing Operations solution in ArcGIS Desktop, complete the set up steps below. Once complete, explore the Clearing Operations solution in the Workflows section of the help.
- Download the Clearing Operations solution.
- In a file browser, browse to the downloaded solution.
- Unzip the solution.
Set up the solution in ArcGIS Pro
To set up the solution in ArcGIS Pro, complete the following steps:
- In ArcGIS Pro, under Create a new project, click Select another project template.
- Use the Browse button to browse to where you unzipped ClearingOperations.zip. Choose the ClearingOperations.aptx project template, and name your new project.
- In the catalog pane expand Folders > [name of your project] > toolboxes and double click Clearing Operations.pyt.
Set up the solution in ArcMap
To set up the solution in ArcMap, complete the following steps:
- To set up the Clearing Operations solution in ArcMap, double-click the ClearingOperations.mxd file in the ArcMap folder where you extracted the solution.
- In the Catalog window expand Home > toolboxes and double click Clearing Operations.pyt.