The Image Change Detection template is available for ArcGIS Pro as a project template file (*.aptx). Project templates allow you to create new projects containing all the project template's components (data, tools, and tasks).
To set up, complete the following steps:
- Review the Release Notes.
- Download the Image Change Detection template.
- In your file browser, browse to the downloaded solution.
- Use your extraction utility to extract ImageChangeDetection.zip to a folder on your machine.
- Copy the ImageChangeDetection.aptx file from the \ArcGIS Pro folder to your \Documents\ArcGIS\ProjectTemplates folder.
- In ArcGIS Pro, create a new project, select the ImageChangeDetection.aptx project template, and give your new project a name.