Incident Analysis is available for ArcGIS Pro as a project template file (*.aptx). Project templates allow you to create new projects containing all of the project template's components (data, tools, and tasks).
To set up, complete the following steps:
- Download the Incident Analysis solution.
- In your file browser, browse to the downloaded solution.
- Use your extraction utility to extract IncidentAnalysis.zip to a folder on your computer.
- Copy the IncidentAnalysis.aptx file from the ...\ArcGIS Pro folder to your ...\Documents\ArcGIS\ProjectTemplates folder.
- In ArcGIS Pro, create a new project, select the IncidentAnalysis.aptx project template and give your new project a name.