To get started with Military Symbol Editor in ArcGIS Pro, complete the following set up steps. Once complete, explore the solution on the Workflows tab of the help.
- Download the Military Symbol Editor solution.
- In your file browser, browse to the downloaded solution.
- Unzip the solution.
Set up the solution in ArcGIS Pro
Military Symbol Editor is only available for ArcGIS Pro.
To install the Military Symbol Editor for ArcGIS Pro add-in, complete the following steps:
- Double-click the MilitarySymbolEditor.esriAddInX file.
- Click Install Add-In on the Esri ArcGIS Add-In Installation Utility dialog.
- Click OK.
- Verify the installation by doing the following:
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Select About ArcGIS Pro (lower left corner of the startup screen).
- Select Add-In Manager.
The Military Symbol Editor add-in is listed under My Add-Ins.