The Military Symbol Editor March 2019 release supports the following:
- ArcGIS Pro 2.1–2.3
New functionality for Military Symbol Editor in this release is described below.
The Military Symbol Editor March 2019 release fixes the following issues:
Unable to change the entity field for an existing symbol.
MSE coded value domains cannot be cleared once chosen.
Selecting a symbol with a label set to max field length is causing selection to fail.
Known limitations of Military Symbol Editor are listed below.
- Only one Military Symbol Editor schema can exist in an enterprise GDB
- Using the Military Overlay datamodel does not show symbols in legend
- Military Symbol Editor is missing the ability to add specific required symbol attributes from Table IV of MIL-STD-2525B w/CHANGE 2
- On ArcGIS Pro 2.1, times must be entered manually in date time fields
- Country codes not displaying for 2525D