The Military Symbol Editor September 2018 release supports the following:
- ArcGIS Pro 2.1–2.2
New functionality for Military Symbol Editor in this release is described below.
- Improved user experience if military symbol schema is removed from the Table of Contents
- Improved support for Dark Theme
The Military Symbol Editor September 2018 release fixes the following issues:
After removing the military symbology schema from the TOC there is no way to interact with MSE again within that project
Selection button does not follow dark theme
Forward and back buttons are not in line with ArcGIS Pro's dark theme
The About and Setting menu do not follow the dark theme
Known limitations of Military Symbol Editor are listed below.
- When creating feature templates using the Military Symbol Editor addin the proper symbol name is not used.
- Modify tab is not working working with cleared labels
- Unable to change the Entity field for an exisiting symbol