The Military Symbol Editor can help you find a symbol by searching for a keyword.
On the Search tab of the Military Symbol Editor pane, click on the input box.
- If this is your first time using Military Symbol Editor within the ArcGIS Pro session, you will be asked if you want to add the Military Overlay data model. Click Yes to enable the add-in and add the data model.
- On the Application Settings window, set a location in the Military Overlay Database input box, and select the standard you want to work with from the Military Symbology Standard drop-down list.
- Click OK to close the Application Settings window.
- A message that a military overlay schema matching your selected standard will be added to the database selected, is displayed. Click OK to add the schema and proceed.
- Type a keyword in the input box to find the symbol you want (for example, type infantry to find infantry-related symbols).
- Optionally refine your search by adding additional keywords. To preview a symbol, click the symbol in your search results.
- Once you find the desired symbol, you can add the symbol to the map, add it to your favorites, or customize the symbol.