The Visibility August 2018 release supports the following:
- ArcMap 10.3.1-10.6.1
- ArcGIS Pro 2.1–2.2
New functionality for Visibility is as follows:
- Added support for feature classes from the table of contents as inputs for observers or targets.
- Added support for text lists of coordinates as inputs for observers or targets.
- Added support for CSV files containing a coordinate field as inputs for observers or targets.
The Visibility August 2018 release fixes the issues below.
Radial Line of Sight cuts off viewsheds when a user attempts to run analysis on a non projected data layer in ArcGIS Pro.
Known limitations of Visibility are listed below.
- Radial Line of Sight in 3D produces empty output results.
- Radial Line of Sight does not utilize a layer file for symbology.
- Radial Line of Sight in 3D input points have too much vertical exaggeration.
- To clear graphics drawn on top of analysis results you must click Cancel on the add-in pane.
- Add-in holds on to previous data frame settings.
- Changing the data frame after receiving a message that data must be projected causes the results to not be shown upon running.