The Visibility September 2018 release supports the following:
- ArcMap 10.3.1-10.6.1
- ArcGIS Pro 2.1–2.2
- Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) 2.4–2.9
New functionality for Visibility is as follows:
- Improved support for Dark Theme
- Improved support for 3D symbology
- Users can now choose between multiple observers and classic view when running RLOS.
The Visibility September 2018 release fixes the issues below.
No style applied to RLOS output
Visibility dark theme - buttons switch to light version while tools are processing
Known limitations of Visibility are listed below.
- No known issues.
- Changing the data frame after receiving a message that data must be projected causes the results to not be shown upon running.