The ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Add-In includes a series of tasks that have been optimized to deploy ArcGIS Solutions in your organization. It includes tasks and tools that can be used to configure the solution to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Deploy the network editor and network viewer
Once you've published your utility network service, you can deploy the maps and apps included with the Electric Network Editor project configured to use your electric network service.
Domain network matrix
|Domain network(s)||Maps and apps|
Structure and Distribution
Structure and Transmission
Structure, Distribution, and Transmission
- Start ArcGIS Pro and create or open a project.
- On the Share tab, in the Deploy group, click ArcGIS Solutions .
The Tasks pane appears.
- In the Tasks pane, double-click Sign in to ArcGIS organization to open the steps of the task. Once you've completed the steps, click Finish to proceed to the next task.
- In the Tasks pane, double-click Deploy an ArcGIS Solution to open the steps of the task. Expand the Utility Network folder, select Electric Network Editor and Electric Network Viewer and specify the master service you'll use under Data Sources.
- Click Browse and browse to your Portal for ArcGIS content.
- Select your utility network feature service and click OK.
- Click Deploy to publish the selected solutions.
- When the task is complete, click Analyze next to the solution to review it in Portal for ArcGIS.
- Click Finish to exit the task steps.
Update spatial reference of the maps
If the asset package spatial reference has been changed, the maps need to be updated as well. The following section provides steps to updated the maps before working with them.
- Browse to the Electric Network Editor map.
- In the Contents pane, right-click the map and click Properties.
- On the Map Properties dialog box, click the Coordinate Systems tab.
- Click the button below the Current XY heading and navigate to the horizontal coordinate system.
- Click the button below the Current Z heading and update the vertical coordinate system.
- Click OK to apply the coordinate system changes.
- Browse to the Electric Network Viewer map and repeat steps 2 through 6 to update the maps coordinate system.