The ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Add-In includes a series of tasks that have been optimized to deploy ArcGIS Solutions in your organization. It includes tasks and tools that can be used to configure the solution to meet specific needs in your organization and migrate your data if needed.
To deploy Community Resilience Survey and Flood Resilience Survey, complete the following steps:
- Start ArcGIS Pro and create or open a project.
- On the Share tab, in the Deploy group, click ArcGIS Solutions.
- Double-click Sign in to ArcGIS organization in the Tasks pane. Once you have completed the step, click the Finish button to proceed to the next step.
- Double-click Deploy an ArcGIS Solution in the Tasks pane. Select Community Resilience Survey and Flood Resilience Survey and click Deploy. Once complete, click the green check mark next to the solution to review it in your ArcGIS organization.
- Click the Finish button once you have completed the step.
- Optionally, begin configuring the solution to meet specific needs in your organization.