The release notes for the most recent release of the Gas Utility Network Configuration are described below.
The February 2019 release of the Gas Utility Network v2.0.1 project package includes the following updates to the data model:
- Removed subnetwork diagram templates from the Subnetworks layer.
The June 2018 release of the Gas Utility Network Configuration includes the following updates to the data model and maps:
- Upgraded Asset Package to version 2.0 schema
- Removed * asset type rules and replaced with individual asset type rules
- Added utility network layer to the Gas Utility Network and Gas Simple Network maps
Subnetwork Definition updates
- Updated Gas Subnetwork definition summaries:
- Find Minimum MAOP for all features > 0
- Updated service count to Device Asset Group Network Attribute
- Updated valve count to device asset group Network Attribute
Network Attribute updates
- Added Network Attribute Line Asset Group and Device Asset Group
- Assigned Line Asset Group to Pipeline Line asset group field
- Assigned Device Asset Group to Pipeline Device asset group field