||ArcGIS Pro 2.7.x
- Version 2.7
- Link Analysis updates include the following:
- Two new link analysis methods: PageRank and Eigenvector
- Create entity types from stand-alone tables
- Timeline updates include the following:
- Timelines are stored as part of a map's content
- Add Layer button is in the timeline's Diagram tab
- Alerts updates include the following:
- New Filter By Attribute condition for selecting fields in your layer
- Add clock time for setting recurrance
- Several updates to the ArcGIS Pro Intelligence interface include the following:
- Update icons for some exiting tools to be more easily identifiable
- Include Raster Functions and Change Detection Wizard to the new Analysis tab
- Additional features include the following:
- Added new symbols to Intelligence style for law enforcement
- Added new Classify Movement Events to the Intelligence Tools toolbox.
||ArcGIS Pro 2.6.x
- Version 2.6
- ArcGIS Pro Intelligence is now installed with the ArcGIS Pro installer, during installation you can select which features will be added to the start menu.
- Updates to geoprocessing tools are as follows:
- Added new Movement Analysis tools to a Movement toolset.
- Performance of Find Overlaps improved for reduced processing time.
- Points To Track Segments adds options to include velocity fields, output a point sequence feature class, and features improved output symbology.
- Several minor fixes for other tools
- Alerts and conditons hae been improved as follows:
- New Distance From Points and Point Clustering conditons have been added.
- Tasks have been updated as follows:
- Updated Helicopter Landing Zone Anaysis task has added processes for incorporating land cover and obstacles.
- Link charts have been updated as follows:
- Link chart fields can now be String, Date, Double, GUID, GlobalID, Integer, OID, Single, SmallInteger, and XML.
- Link chart items now appear in the Table of Contents.
- Added a new Analysis window.
- New analysis commands have been added including the following:
- Removed Circular and Radial layout types.
- Link charts can now be created, edited and viewed in ArcGIS Pro, outside of ArcGIS Pro Intelligence.
- Timelines habe been updated as follows:
- Timeline category fields can now be String, Date, Double, GUID, GlobalID, Integer, OID, Single, SmallInteger, and XML
- Timeline now has its own ribbon.
- Updated the button placement for most ribbons in ArcGIS Pro Intelligence. New tool galleries have been added to clean up the ribbon interface while keeping the same tools within a few mouse clicks.
- The Production tab has been renamed Disseminate
- Improved imagery support on the Imagery, Data, and Analysis tabs specifically for imagery intelligence analysts.
||ArcGIS Pro 2.5.x
- Version 2.5
- Reorganized and improved the implementation of Link Charts. Link Charts include the following:
- Support multiple source layers.
- Have a new Properties pane, which introduces the concept of node sets and link sets.
- Have a new tab in the ribbon that replaces the toolbar.
- Have an updated set of layouts, including Clustered, Circular, Hierarchy, Organic, and Radial.
- Include definition of links as one-way arrows, or multi-directional (ENH-000123287).
- Add two link analysis tools in the Link Chart:
- Shortest Path - Calculates the shortest path between nodes.
- All Paths - Calculates all the paths between nodes.
- Have symbology for nodes and links in the Properties pane. You can edit the line color, width, and label for links and replace map symbology with point symbols.
- Add ability to collapse duplicate nodes (ENH-000123494).
- Add ability to export charts as a .graphML file.
- Enhanced the installation options for ArcGIS Pro for Intelligence. Now install the software for All Users (Per Machine), or Only Me (Per User).
- Intelligence Tools geoprocessing toolbox is now installed with ArcGIS Pro and adds the following new tools: Generate Obstacle Features, DOF To Obstacle Features, and Generate HLZ Suitability
- Made the following improvements to existing tools in the Intelligence Tools toolbox:
- Renamed the Tracks from Points Geoprocessing tool to Points to Track Segments
- Renamed the Blind Spot and Blind Spot Buffer Geoprocessing tools to Generate Blind Spot Areas and Generate Coverage Areas.
- Added support for .gpx files as source data for the Batch Import Data geoprocessing tool.
- Introduced new Drugs Map Notes in the Intel style.
- Added Text Map Notes to the Edit tab.
- Fixed BUG-000120973 - The Project Not Found error message now appears for missing projects in the start page after a single click.
- Upgraded to Military Tools for ArcGIS 3.6.1 and the 2019.10.16 release of Crime Analysis.
- Added the Geoprocessing group to View tab to access the Python window, ModelBuilder, Jupyter Notebooks, and so on.
|June 27, 2019
||ArcGIS Pro 2.4.x
- Version 2.4
- Implemented a new Splash Screen, Product Icon, and Start Page background.
- Reorganized the user interface of the ribbon to better group similar buttons.
- Created the option to split a Timeline into distinct horizontal lanes based on layer or unique values.
- Added labels to each lane in the Timeline.
- Expanded the number of time scales available in the Timeline.
- Reorganized the deployment of Tasks and Styles so that they deploy to every project.
- Updated the accessibility of Tasks by dividing them into distinct tabs in the ribbon.
- Improved consistency between the Link Chart and Timeline toolbars.
- Added the Clear Selection button to the Link Chart and Timeline toolbars.
- Added a new Geoprocessing tool, Tracks from Points, which creates output lines from a series of sequential input points.
- Made Link Charts accessible in the Catalog pane as a project item.
- Replaced existing .stylx files with a new Intel.stylx file.
- Redesigned the Map Notes to include Tactical Graphics, Critical Infrastructure, Entities, Incidents, and Damage Assessment, in addition to Paired and simple Point, Line, and Polygon notes.
- Updated the Batch Import tool with the ability to filter input data by file type and name, as well as a parameter for including or excluding subfolder search.
- Upgraded to Military Tools for ArcGIS 3.5.
- Upgraded to the June 2019 Release of Crime Analysis.
- Added support for folder redirection of users' Documents folder.
At version 2.4 and forward, the product is named ArcGIS Pro for Intelligence. The application was renamed to better align with the ArcGIS Platform, specifically the ArcGIS Pro application on which the solution is based.
|March 4, 2019
||ArcGIS Pro 2.3.x
- Version 2.0.1
- Upgraded to Military Tools for ArcGIS 3.3.1
- Added the Pan, Select, Zoom, Move, and Draw Links tools to Link Chart toolbar
- Added the Explore, Rectangle Zoom, Go To XY, and Select tools to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Fixed selection issues in Link Chart and Timeline
- Fixed editing issues in the Link Chart
- Improved the display of links in the Link Chart
- Disabled automatic loading of Timeline and Link Chart Properties panes
|January 25, 2019
||ArcGIS Pro 2.3.x
- Version 2.0
- Created Timelines, a new Project Item where you can visualize multiple time-enabled layers on a temporal axis. Navigate through distinct time scales, select features and trigger pop-ups, and export Timelines as image files.
- Created the Create Blind Spot Buffer and Create Blind Spot tools, which enable you to view a time-enabled overlay of gaps in coverage based on starting locations and buffer distances
- Redesigned the start experience and added the ability to add custom Project Templates with your organization's maps, data, and other project elements
- Reorganized and enhanced the GEOINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, and All-Source Project Templates, placing them into a single ICAP Project Template
- Added the ability to create a project from the Map Project Template, and to start working in an Untitled project
- Moved sample layers from the Project Templates into Map Notes located in the Edit ribbon, called HUMINT, Overlay, SIGINT, and COA
- Enhanced the Data ribbon with the Text to Features and Table to Features buttons, which surface functionality for ingesting structured and unstructured data into ICAP
- Conditions and Alerts - Added the Query Builder to Conditions
- Conditions and Alerts - Added a numeric label for duplicate Alerts
- Conditions and Alerts - Added ability to right-click on an Alert and navigate to the Attributes pane
- Conditions and Alerts - Improved how the Point to Point condition returns Alerts
- Link Chart - Enhanced the Show on Map button with a color picker
- Link Chart - Added a Link Count display
- Rebuilt the Least Cost Path tool as a python script tool
- Enhanced the Find Overlaps tool to contain a Group Field parameter and a centroid output
- Enhanced the Batch Import tool to support .geoJSON files
|October 25, 2018
||ArcGIS Pro 2.2.x
- Version 1.1.1
- Fixed a bug that prevented geoprocessing outputs from being added to the map
- Fixed BUG-000117413, which prevented proper creation of Conda environment during ICAP installation in a disconnected environment
- Replaced expired certificates associated with digital signatures for ICAP, Military Tools for ArcGIS, and Crime Analysis ArcGIS Pro Add-Ins
|August 23, 2018
||ArcGIS Pro 2.2.x
- Version 1.1
- Added Find Overlaps geoprocessing tool, which computes overlapping areas in a feature class and provides a count for the number of overlaps
- Updated Military Tools for ArcGIS to version 3.1 release
- You can now open the Create Features pane by right-clicking on a feature layer in the Contents pane
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements to the Intel Project Templates
|August 3, 2018
||ArcGIS Pro 2.2.x
- Version 1.0
- Support for ArcGIS Pro 2.2 (Standard)