You can create a condition and run it, and optionally set a recurrence.
Create a condition and run it
To create a condition and run it, complete the following steps:
Click Alerts on the Analysis tab.
The Alerts pane appears.
- On the Conditions tab, click New, and choose a condition.
The condition appears on the Conditions tab in the Alerts pane.
- Specify the parameters for the condition. When choosing input feature parameters, click the drop-down arrow next to the parameter and select a layer.
Required parameters are marked by a red asterisk.
- Optionally, rename the condition. To rename the condition, double-click the condition name, type a new name and press Enter.
- To manually run conditions when you are ready, select one or more conditions and click Run Conditions.
Set a recurrence
You can set a recurrence to automatically start running conditions at a specific date/time and interval.
- On the Recurrence tab in the Alerts pane, click New.
- Click Begin On and update the date and time you want the conditions to start executing. You can also use the Calendar control to set the date and time.
- Specify a time interval and unit in the Every settings.
- Click the expand arrow to the right of the Every control, and check the conditions to include in the recurrence.
- Optionally, rename the recurrence. To rename the recurrence, double-click the recurrence name, type a new name, and press Enter.
- Click Start Recurrence to start the recurrence.
The selected conditions will start execution at the specific date/time and thereafter on the time interval you specified.