Health screenings typically involve a temperature check before an individual is permitted to enter a facility. By default, the Coronavirus Health Screening solution assumes a health screener will perform the temperature check, record the result and admit or turn away the individual based on the result. Some organizations may choose to have employees or visitors perform their own temperature checks and record the result using the original health screening survey. This would eliminate the need for a health screener to perform a temperature check prior to entering the facility.
To enable employees or visitors to report their temperature in the health screening survey, complete the following steps:
- Install ArcGIS Survey123 Connect.
- Start ArcGIS Survey123 Connect and sign in to your ArcGIS organization.
- Click on Employee Health Screening to download the survey.
- Click on Employee Health Screening again to open the survey.
- On the left pane, click Open XLSForm Spreadsheet.
- In the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, find the ask_temperature question located in the 3rd row and column B (name).
- Scroll to the right to column J (default) and change the text from No to Yes for this row.
- Save the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and preview your changes in ArcGIS Survey123 Connect.
- In ArcGIS Survey123 Connect, click Publish in the left pane to publish your changes.
Remove temperature check list from dashboard
When the health screening survey is configured to ask the employee or visitor for their temperature the temperature check list in the screening dashboard will no longer apply and can be removed.
- Sign in to your ArcGIS organization and browse to the Health Screening Dashboard.
- On the item details page, click Edit Dashboard.
- Hover over the upper left corner of the Temperature Check element and click Delete.
- In the Delete Element window, click Delete.
- Click the Save to save the dashboard.