Below are the release notes for the most recent release of the Stormwater Utility Network Configuration.
The February 2019 release of the Stormwater Utility Network v2.0.1 project package includes the following updates to the data model:
- Removed subnetwork diagram templates from the Subnetworks layer.
June 2018 was the first release of the Stormwater Utility Network Configuration. This configuration is a series of maps and apps for stormwater agencies to quickly take advantage of the capabilities of the ArcGIS Utility Network Management extension to manage stormwater networks.
The Stormwater Utility Network Configuration includes the following:
- Configuration instructions
- Schema for common stormwater components
- Rules to define network behavior
- Project for configuring and publishing the utility network services
- Maps and apps to support common stormwater workflows
- Sample data
To learn more about the advantages of using the Stormwater Utility Network Configuration, see benefits of the Stormwater Utility Network Configuration.
Below is a known limitation of the Stormwater Utility Network Configuration. Software developers are working to fix this issue in a future release of the solution.
- The ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Tool does not support deploying maps and apps using the utility network simple map service. Solutions deployed will use the utility network feature service that has been published to your organization.