Layer Catalog can be used to quickly publish services to your ArcGIS organization. Once the service has been published, you can then further configure the service, create maps and apps, and load or collect data.
To publish a service using the Layer Catalog, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to your ArcGIS organization.
- Browse to one of the Layer Catalogs below:
- Review the services and select the service to support your workflow. Copy the REST endpoint of the service.
- Publish an empty hosted feature layer in your organizational account using the layer(s) you have previously selected in the Layer Catalog.
- Browse to the service and edit the item details. Update the thumbnail image, description, tags, and edit settings to meet your organizations needs.
- Share the service with the appropriate settings.