The Logistics Planning application can be used by emergency management staff to plan logistical operations and manage resource requests during an incident.
Logistics Planning is a configuration of Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS that can be deployed by emergency management organizations and used by response personnel on desktop computers, smartphones, and tablet devices.
What you get
When you download the Logistics Planning solution, you'll find the following in the zip file:
||A map document used to publish the LogisticsPlanning service.
||Emergency Management geodatabase with sample data.
Below are the release dates and notes for Logistics Planning.
- The snapshot button is now disabled when there is no potential impact of an incident in the defined location.
- The Find Closest Address has been modified to better support localized projections (non-Web Mercator).
- The Situation Awareness widget has been updated to improve how it works with various themes.
- Logistics Planning can now be deployed in your ArcGIS Organization with the ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Tool
- Support for ArcGIS 10.5
- Ability to create snapshots of location and supporting analyzed information
- Consolidated download information for analyzed inputs to include summary information from panel
- Ability to add count to each tab
- Ability to save point and line locations (in addition to polygons)
- Ability to provide multiple input locations for analysis
- Redesigned UI
- Sample data updated
- Sample data updated.
- The Situational Awareness widget now honors visibility of the map.
- It is now possible to set an existing feature as the active incident on a smartphone device.
- A new analysis type – Grouped Counts – has been added, which displays a count of features in the incident area, grouped by a specific field.
- The user interface for the widget panel has been updated.
- URLs or email addresses now display as hyperlinks on the widget panel.
- The Situation Awareness widget now retains its current state when other widgets are opened. When the Situation Awareness widget is re-opened, the previously-defined incident area is still available.
- The Situation Awareness widget is incorporated into Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Developer Edition.
- The Situation Awareness widget is incorporated into Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.
- First release of Logistics Planning.