Crowdsource Manager, a companion configurable application template to Crowdsource Reporter, allows users within an organization to review problems or observations submitted through the Reporter application. The application can be used on tablets and desktop computers.
The Crowdsource Manager application presents one or more maps that can be used to review problems or observations reported. Users authenticate with their ArcGIS credentials and look for patterns and clusters, review problem details, update status, and assign responsibility.
Crowdsource Manager requires specific technical experience and software.
- Authoring maps
- Configuring ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS configurable application templates
- Portal for ArcGIS or ArcGIS Online subscription
What you get
The Crowdsource Manager application can be configured in ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS without downloading the application. However, if you want to host the application on your own server the application is available to download from GitHub.
Below are the release dates and notes for Crowdsource Manager.
- Added the ability to create related records (submit comments), and to include attachments with those new related records.
- Changed the behavior when selecting features on the map to allow selection of stacked features. Now all features at or near to the selection location will be selected, or will be added to the current selection with the CTRL key is pressed.
- Hyperlinked images and videos now display int he media panel.
- Addressed several image caption display issues in the media panel.
- Fixed a bug where the favicon displayed in the browser was always the application logo.
- Ability to update attributes for multiple features by holding down the CTRL key and clicking multiple features in the table or map.
- Ability to filter the map and table by attribute values using the Ask for Value filters set in the map.
- Ability to filter the map and table by time using the time slider settings configured in the map.
- Added a configuration option to enable display of uneditable layers along with each editable layer.
- Added support for maps with multi-layer basemaps.
- Added the ability to edit attributes of related records.
- Added a media display panel for images and charts that are attached to each record.
- Simplified app interface when working with a single map and a single layer.
- Improved support for right-to-left languages.
- Added ability to display related records using the pop-up configuration of the related layer.
- Fixed a bug that was causing dates to be displayed in the incorrect format.
- Removed the horizontal constraint on the app logo.
- App state (table view, map view) is maintained on app refresh.
- A series of enhancements and improvements to the user interface.
- An enhancement to the table removing geographic filtering.
- An enhancement to allow the application to be accessed from a public URL.
- First release of Crowdsource Manager