- A fix for BUG-000110591 to improve search results from layers with sets of filters.
- A fix for an issue with writing default values to fields not exposed for editing.
- An enhancement to support filtering on values that contain apostrophes.
- Added the ability to build a URL that links directly to a record in Manager.
- Added the ability to see pop-up information for non-editable layers.
- Added configuration options to display a basemap toggle and a legend in the map area.
- A fix for BUG-000101689 to correct the display of subtype-dependent fields.
- A fix for BUG-000105122 to display layers that do not have an OBJECTID field.
- A fix for BUG-000102143 to correct the display of the number of currently selected records.
- A fix for BUG-000102247 to improve support for layers with visibility ranges.
- Added support for layer that have Update, but not Add, capabilities.
- Support for shared theme
- Added support for feature collections as reference layers.
- Added a configurable option to display the details, media, or related record panel first upon selecting a record.
- A fix for BUG-000100542 to improve how the app behaves with subtypes and integer coded domain values that use the value 0.
- A fix for BUG-000099365 to allow editing record in related table layers that have a Global ID field.
- A fix for BUG-000099306 to display the correct icons for different attachment file types.
- Filters on the comment table are now honored to facilitate comment moderation.
- Added the ability to create related records (submit comments), and to include attachments with those new related records.
- Changed the behavior when selecting features on the map to allow selection of stacked features. Now all features at or near to the selection location will be selected, or will be added to the current selection with the CTRL key is pressed.
- Hyperlinked images and videos now display int he media panel.
- Addressed several image caption display issues in the media panel.
- Fixed a bug where the favicon displayed in the browser was always the application logo.
- Ability to update attributes for multiple features by holding down the CTRL key and clicking multiple features in the table or map.
- Ability to filter the map and table by attribute values using the Ask for Value filters set in the map.
- Ability to filter the map and table by time using the time slider settings configured in the map.
- Added a configuration option to enable display of uneditable layers along with each editable layer.
- Added support for maps with multi-layer basemaps.
- Added the ability to edit attributes of related records.
- Added a media display panel for images and charts that are attached to each record.
- Simplified app interface when working with a single map and a single layer.
- Improved support for right-to-left languages.
- Added ability to display related records using the pop-up configuration of the related layer.
- Fixed a bug that was causing dates to be displayed in the incorrect format.
- Removed the horizontal constraint on the app logo.
- App state (table view, map view) is maintained on app refresh.
- A series of enhancements and improvements to the user interface.
- An enhancement to the table removing geographic filtering.
- An enhancement to allow the application to be accessed from a public URL.
- First release of Crowdsource Manager