- Added option to configure the message displayed when a report is submitted outside the target area.
- Removed map from the submission form when the app is used in portrait mode on tablets.
- Added a configuration option to use the configured zoom level when navigating to reports.
- Minor enhancements to the location search experience on the submission form.
- A fix for BUG-000107645 to improve display on mobile devices when the app is configured to display the map view of reports when the app loads.
- Enhanced the confirmation message to accept rich text input.
- A fix for BUG-000106163, were the location of a report was not being recorded when the app was using a custom locator and the report was placed by clicking the map.
- Added support for symbology based on Arcade expressions.
- Streamlined the workflow when the application contains a single map with multiple layers. Now, by default, the layer list will expand when the app is opened.
- A fix for an issue seen with some Pro-published layers that did not contain pop-up information in the web map JSON.
- Added a configuration option to choose which locator services are used in the application.
- Added configuration options to display a basemap toggle and a legend in the map area.
- Added a series of configuration parameters which permit the opening and closing of the comment period.
- Added the ability to hide the splash screen and control access to the application through ArcGIS sharing rules.
- A fix for BUG-000104147, where the geographic limitation settings were being ignored when the report location was determined from a searched address rather than a click on the map.
- A fix for bug BUG-000095653, where default values were not being written to fields with editing disabled in the pop-up.
- Fixed an issue where pop-ups for reference layers were displaying even when the layer did not have a pop-up configured.
- Added a configurable option for displaying the pop-up information for features in uneditable reference layers.
- Added a configurable option for sorting reports by the values in a field when the app user's location is not shared with the app.
- The application now honors layer queries when using a polygon layer to restrict where reports may be submitted.
- Fixed an issue with the map zooming to the correct report location on smartphones.
- Improved usability of the application on small screens by adjusting the width of the side panel.
- Support for shared theme
- A fix for BUG-000101946 to improve the display of labels for uneditable layers.
- Improved the user experience when viewing 'My Submissions' on layers that contain filters.
- Added an option to display the map view of existing reports before the list view when the application loads on a smartphone.
- Removed the map from the submission form in the desktop/tablet layout.
- The order of the three main form sections - Details, Attachments, Location - is now configurable.
- The 'Help' content that is accessible from the sign in page can now be different than the content of the 'Help' panel available in the app. The in-app help can also be displayed as a splash screen.
- Added options for configuring the appearance of the splash screen and text found in the app
- Added configurable option to restrict new reports to within the boundaries of features in a polygon layer.
- A fix for BUG-000094248 to improve the selection graphic for reports in secured layers.
- A fix for BUG 000096844 to honor the visibility ranges defined on layers.
- The sign in screen can now be hidden by turning off all sign in options, including guest access.
- Added configurable options to allow users who submit reports through social media or ArcGIS accounts to delete and edit those reports.
- Filters on the comment table are now honored to facilitate comment moderation.
- Support for attachments with comments on layers.
- Fixed BUG-000097007 When adding a Map Image Layer in ArcGIS Online from a secured ArcGIS Server service with credentials saved and add it to a webmap, the layer does not load in the in the Crowdsource Reporter and Crowdsource Manager application.
- Addressed some minor display issues with right-to-left languages.
- Color of the Submit a Report button is now configurable
- Corrected the display of date values formatted using the MM/DD/YYYY and DD/MM/YYYY patterns.
- Restricted the number of time application users can vote for a report to once per browser session.
- Fixed a bug where the favicon displayed in the browser was always the Esri logo.
- Added a configuration option to enable display of uneditable layers along with each editable layer.
- Added support for maps with multi-layer basemaps.
- Added a configuration option for storing the location of a report based on the search term, reverse geocoded location, or coordinates at the location of the report.
- Added the ability to draw the location of a report in either the map on the form, or the larger map that is also visible when accessing the app from a desktop computer or tablet.
- Added a configuration option for disabling anonymous access to the application.
- Simplified app interface when working with a single map and a single layer.
- Addressed an issue with submitting the first report to an empty ArcGIS for Server service.
- Added the option to use the comment table pop-up to build the comment submission form.
- Features now load based on their proximity to the device when the location of the device is shared with the browser.
- Added a configurable help panel accessible from the splash screen and from within the app.
- A series of enhancements and improvements to the user interface.
- An enhancement to the data entry form to use the current extent of map.
- Added the option to hide the ArcGIS sign in button.
- First release of Crowdsource Reporter