On occasion, you may need to configure the ArcGIS Solution to meet specific needs in your organization. Each solution generally includes one or more feature layers, maps, and applications that can be configured to meet your needs. Review this solution with stakeholders in your organization before defining the specific configurations you will make.
Once you have determined which configurations you must make to this solution, complete the steps below:
The survey, or surveys, included in this solution were designed to support key business requirements and workflows in your organization. In some cases, you may need to configure the survey to meet specific requirements in your organization's.
To configure surveys, complete the steps below:
- Start ArcGIS Survey123 Connect.
- Sign in to your ArcGIS organization.
- Select the survey you wish to edit.
- Click Open XLSForm spreadsheet.
- Make your desired edits to the survey in the XLSForm and save the changes.
- In ArcGIS Survey123 Connect, click Publish.