The Serviceability Lookup app is a configuration of ArcGIS Online for the public to view available services for a given location. This app is designed to be embedded on the company's website and not used as a standalone app.
This application provides:
- Basic embeddable interface to share available service information.
- Clean map view, no need to share boundaries or lookup polygons.
- Ability to store the locations in a tracking layer.
- Completely hosted, scalable application.
- Multi-layer information in one pop-up