The Model Organization for Water Utilities solution provides a model structure, configuration settings, graphic generation tools and a list of useful content to help configure your Portal for ArcGIS or ArcGIS Online subscription.
The model organization implementation will show you how to:
- Configure ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS as a mapping portal for your organization.
- Create groups that support sharing and the functional needs of your organization.
- Organize map services and author relevant maps and apps for users in your organization, and the customers you serve.
- Leverage the ArcGIS for Water solution to create and deploy useful maps and apps in your organization.
- Invite users into your organization to fill key roles in your online GIS system.
- Register important ArcGIS Online content.
Your specific configuration may vary depending on the functional responsibilities of your utility and the maturity of your ArcGIS implementation.
To get started, download the ArcGIS Solution and place the contents on your computer. Next, walk through the help topics in this section.