The release notes for the Utility Network Package Tools toolbox are described below.
untools version 2.2.2
The December 2018 release of the Utility Network Package Tools toolbox that includes the following:
- Fixed an issue with Export Asset Package when ArcGIS Data Interoperability extension for Desktop is installed.
- Fixed an issue with Apply Asset Package when applying multiple asset packages to the same utility network.
- Adding a tier definition failed with the error message The subtype already exists.
- Fixed an issue with adding attribute rules when there are multiple utility networks.
- Fixed a bug with Stage Utility network that fails when the service territory feature class comes from a separate enterprise geodatabase than the Utility Network geodatabase. (BUG-000115745)
untools version 2.2.1
The August 2018 release of the Utility Network Package Tools toolbox that includes the following:
- Changes to Apply Asset Package
- The Calculate Spatial Index and Analyze parameter is now honored when selected.
- Added a warning message when feature-linked annotations will be created during data loading.
- Support added for diagrams and terminal configurations when only applying a structure network.
untools version 2.2.0
The June 2018 release of the Utility Network Package Tools toolbox that includes the following:
- New tools and other additions
- Added a new geoprocessing tool, Change Package Spatial Reference, for changing the spatial reference of an asset package.
- Added a new geoprocessing tool, Upgrade Asset Package, to upgrade an asset package to take advantage of new functionality provided in the current release.
- Added the B_DatabaseSequence table to the asset package to enable database sequences in an enterprise geodatabase.
- Added the _Version table to the asset package to record asset package metadata.
- Changes to existing tools
- Support added for Is Enabled on attribute rules.
- Support added for Split Content policy on associations roles.
- Structure only asset packages are now supported for Apply Asset Package and Export Asset Package.
- Fixed the license check to work with Named User license running headless (BUG-000114131).
- Support added for additional data types:
- Attributed relationships
- Stand-alone and feature-linked annotations
- Export Asset Package with extent will export a subset of controllers and associations. This is not supported on Apply Asset Package.
- Support added to Export Asset Package to export the entire feature dataset.
- Support added to Export Asset Package to return a zipped geodatabase if the package name ends in .zip.
Known issues for the Utility Network Package Tools toolbox are as follows.
- The B_AttributeIndex and B_AttributeIndex_Fields tables are reserved for use at a future release.
- If the Stage Utility Network tool fails, a feature dataset is created in your enterprise geodatabase. Delete this dataset manually.
- When multiple utility networks are applied to the same enterprise geodatabase, they cannot have the same attribute domains on the asset type field. Domains must be renamed to be unique to avoid this issue.
- The user that owns the attribute domain must also be the utility network owner when applying a utility network. Rename the domain or delete the existing domain before running the Apply Asset Package tool.